I let myself get out of the habit of making my lunches and taking them to work everyday. And because I haven't been doing this, when lunch time rolls around I'm searching for anything to curb my hunger pangs.
Those "anythings" aren't always the best choices. Especially when people are having potlucks around here, and the theme is definitely not a healthy one.
It's time to get back into the good habits again, once and for all. I have to do it.
Shan
2 comments:
You go girl! I remember always having a problem planning ahead too. Heck, even at home I'm scrounging because I didn't buy good stuff at the store! Good luck!
And here I am reading your healthy blog eating graham crackers with frosting. Shame on me! Once you get back into the habit you won't even think twice. Matt http://start.fedoraproject.org/and I used to be the biggest offenders when we were working to just go out to eat for lunch. It took a long time to break the habit and to create a better one.
Post a Comment