So, I have these pair of jeans. You know the ones that are in the closet that you alway stare at hoping to one day fit into them again? Yeah, that pair of jeans.
I bought them before I got married. I was wearing them on my first date with Ryan. After we got married them slowly became too small.
The last few years I've tried to get these jeans on with no avail. They've never gone past my big, round, behind - actually they get stuck there.
Well, yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work I decided to try them on. I guess I was feeling lucky or something.
Oh! Happy Day! They FIT!!! I got them up past my behind, with a little wiggle room to spare. They were a tad too tight in the stomach, but I did my little loop-di-loop trick with a rubberband and they fit fine (just gotta do more sit-up's to get rid of my bread dough stomach - was that too much information?...LOL)
On a side note, I've also lost 22 lbs. now. WOW!
2 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!!! I love the "bread dough" description...lol
How did i not know about this blog!?!?! Way to go on your loss, Shan! You're working so hard. Proud of you for gettin your health on! xoxo
Post a Comment