Tuesday, January 5, 2010

cankles

I love soda. LOVE IT! I love the crisp taste it has, especially on a hot day. It's so refreshing.

However, I don't love how it makes my feet swell. It's ugly, really it is. I like seeing the veins pop out, and when they're swollen they just look like a stump...lol!

Growing up my Dad always told me that I have very dainty feet. That was something I took pride in. I've got a very high arch which I think makes it look more delicate. I like my feet, as weird as that may be to say. It's the one thing on my body I like.

So, Diet Coke, I love you but I can't have you like I used to. That doesn't mean that you'll be gone permanently from my life, just come around everyone once in a while, and not in 32oz, but more like a couple sips. Mmm'kay pumpkin?!

1 comment:

Malea said...

atta girl. I made the same resolve as well this year. Only while dining out is my theory.